Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Side hobbies and past times besides off roading

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

Side hobbies and past times besides off roading Empty
PostSubject: Side hobbies and past times besides off roading   Side hobbies and past times besides off roading EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:05 pm

i was curious to hear from the rest of the forum what everyone else's hobbies are besides off-roading, i'll start:

I enjoy hiking wherever my feet will take me, photography of the same, and the occasional visit to the gun range to try out antique weaponry big grin

i also play full contact football with friends every now and then whenever i am able to get people together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Side hobbies and past times besides off roading   Side hobbies and past times besides off roading EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:47 pm

I, too, LOVE photography. I do not have a super camera (it's a Canon -little guy with only 16.0 megapixels) Don't get me wrong, it takes some great pics, but not like SOME cameras!!! (I'll include some pics after my post). I love going out on "photo missions", and it's probably my biggest hobby.

I also like to paint. Although it has been a while, I'd love to start up again. I have even sold some of mine in the past. I worked mainly with acrylic and oils....but would love to try watercolor.

these are a few of my fave pics from out here...although I have 100's of them some better than these....I just like these for some reason!:

Side hobbies and past times besides off roading 082

Side hobbies and past times besides off roading 023-2

Side hobbies and past times besides off roading 015-2
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: Side hobbies and past times besides off roading   Side hobbies and past times besides off roading EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:24 pm

I used to build custom stereo speakers, but that’s an expensive hobby and I ran out of friends with money so haven’t done that in a while. Same thing with mobile audio… money dries up and so does the hobby Sad

A hobby Roll-Cage didn’t mention that I share with him, just…not “with him” (yet) is UE or UrbEx or whatever you want to call it. That sort of led into photography as well, hence these pics:

Side hobbies and past times besides off roading 100_4314

Side hobbies and past times besides off roading 100_4315
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: Side hobbies and past times besides off roading   Side hobbies and past times besides off roading EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:09 pm

gotta love it! you see some amazing stuff on the trips, and yea we'll figure something out NL. as for the custom speakers that's pretty awesome, if you still did that i'd suggest building something for my ride
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: Side hobbies and past times besides off roading   Side hobbies and past times besides off roading EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Roll-Cage wrote:
...if you still did that i'd suggest building something for my ride

All it takes is cash Shocked

Let me know what you have in mind!!
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Side hobbies and past times besides off roading   Side hobbies and past times besides off roading EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Motorcycle riding has been a pass time of mine for 30 years.

Also, I like playing guitar, and I am active in my church's praise band. In fact, I have a rehearsal tonight for the Christmas Eve music service.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: Side hobbies and past times besides off roading   Side hobbies and past times besides off roading EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:18 pm

k_enn wrote:
...In fact, I have a rehearsal tonight for the Christmas Eve music service.
k_enn

Lol, that's where I'm at right now... (running AV)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Side hobbies and past times besides off roading   Side hobbies and past times besides off roading Empty

Back to top Go down

Side hobbies and past times besides off roading
Page 1 of 1