Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
4thehardway

4thehardway

Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone?   Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi All,

First off, I have to say I'm sorry for being somewhat disconnected from this Club and the Forum...it's been a busy Summer so far with work, wheeling, and everything else going on.

With that said, anyone up for wheeling at Rausch Creek on Saturday August 13th or Sunday August 14th? Just looking for a nice family wheeling day. My wife and daughter are planning on coming with me... And as always, this trip would be weather permitting! Let me know. Reply back here, but also e-mail me: four_the_hard_way@yahoo.com

Here are some pics from my last time out on July 22-24th...

Almost put it on it's side...
Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? Img_7610

Notice the passenger rear tire floating...
Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? Img_6910

Thanks Jim...
Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? Img_2710

Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? Img_5510

A strap to the cage and 4 people counterbalancing the truck, I was able to drive out of it. Jim was behind me when it happened and said that the truck slid down and BOTH passenger side tires came about a foot off the rock then settled in. Nice.

Greg
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone?   Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Greg!! great to hear from you. i have a few days before college to wheel so im definitely up for it!!! id love to!! keep me informed.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone?   Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey Greg! Would love a wheeling trip soon, but we will be in Sunset Beach, North Carolina the 13th/14th.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone?   Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Yup, sorry Greg going to the beach for that week... Trust me I pick up my new to me Jeep very early in Sept and Pattey is getting one too... Going to have a couple trips in Sept before we move!

Back to top Go down
4thehardway

4thehardway

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone?   Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 am

Well the weather is not looking too good for this weekend 13th/14th, so maybe we postpone it to the following weekend 20th/21st if more people can go? I know some of my crawldaddy4x4.com guys might be going that weekend too. Let me know.

Greg

PS. If ANYONE knows of someone with a Yellow Jeep (or whatever) wanting my Yellow/Silver Recaro seats, let me know as they are out of the truck and my new Mastercraft seats are in.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone?   Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:22 pm

great pictures, hon!!! Like Chris said, we'll be on vacation and will be back the night of the 20th.
we're looking at maybe the weekend of september 10th and 11th.

we should both have rigs. Very Happy I've waited two and a half years for mine. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone?   Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheeling Rausch Creek August 13th or 14th...anyone?
Page 1 of 1