Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

TRAIL RIDE SCHEDULE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

TRAIL RIDE SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: TRAIL RIDE SCHEDULE   TRAIL RIDE SCHEDULE EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:34 pm

We are having our quarterly meeting this saturday. We'll be discussing having a schedule...but to be quite honest, it's hard to make a schedule when everyone's regular schedules have been so busy. As it is, Chris and I will not be wheeling until late spring. We WILL be incorporating the RCROCS dates into our schedule and will likely make the RCROCS weekends our wheeling weekend for that month.....someone will have to step up to trail guide while we judge on saturday and then we'll guide on sunday.

Unfortunately, like I said, our Jeeps are down for the count......so there is no schedule until April/May...BUT EVERYONE IS FREE TO POST UP A DATE THEY'D LIKE TO GO TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO GO THAT WEEKEND TOO. The outcome of doing that is no different than if we made a scheduled run. People will go when they can go. It just seems everyone's down or busy right now.

We will post up trip ideas and a tentative schedule after the meeting. I say tentative because some of them can change...especially if the majority decides a different weekend is better. Also there are some trips that will be NON-changeable. (i.e. the three RCROCS weekends & the Pinebarrens trip, as they are scheduled/the same dates every year)

big grin
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com

TRAIL RIDE SCHEDULE
Page 1 of 1