Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Vanessa's pregnancy

Go down 
+4
AutoDoc
JeeperX
tim13con
sarge
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sarge

sarge

Vanessa's pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:25 pm

Vanessa just started the 28th week in her pregnancy. This is the time that they go and test for diajestive diabeta's (spelling ???) and she test posistive. She is now going to have a 3 hour test to see if it was a false posistive or how bad she has it. Depending on that test she might have to start taking her blood sugar and giving herself shoots. The other thing is women with this tend to have larger babies. If any of you have seen my wife she is not a big girl. The babies normally get delivered eary do to size. I could really use some prayer for Vanessa and baby Bobby. This have been really good until now. So with your spare time I just ask for a good word. Thank you all. prayers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: baby bobby   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:33 pm

Will do Sarge gotcha coverd,, cross

r
Back to top Go down
tim13con

tim13con

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:02 pm

jesus
^
^
^
prayers for baby Bobby and Vanessa and you Sarge.

Baby bobby.... say that ten times fast.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Prayer said.

Call me if you need to
Back to top Go down
AutoDoc

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:39 pm

Hang in there Sarge. I'll keep you guys in my prayers, and will pass along to the other elders in my church.
Back to top Go down
http://www.autodocweb.net
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:26 pm

group hug prayers We'll be here...and we're praying. We'll talk more on saturday. Hugs!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
rockready

rockready

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:54 am

prayer out to the family sarge. us lightners are known to big porky babies. look at us.
Back to top Go down
Junkyard

Junkyard

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:00 pm

Will be praying over here and if Bobby is as big as you and steve we will say an extra prayer for your wife groan prayers
Back to top Go down
sarge

sarge

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:46 am

Well well well were to begin..

Sunday while I was at the 3 doors down concert Vanessa called me and said that she was having some cramping. I got home from the concert at 1230am. We keep track until about 230am. At that point there were over 30 mins apart. So we then went to bed. I called her at 9am and she said that she just had one so she went to the doctors. They told her that she was having contractions and they gave her meds to get it to stop. She is now on meds to keep her from going into labor. She has been put on deadman's profile. She is not allowed to lift anything over 5lbs. She is to be on the couch to rest and drink a lot of fluids. If things would go bad and she have the baby now he would survive but he would have a long road ahead of him. I am asking for prayer now to help my wife to goto term and for her to take it easy. Thank you all
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:51 pm

comfort group hug prayers cross
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Junkyard

Junkyard

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:49 pm

prayers group hug cross jesus
Back to top Go down
fellowship jeff

fellowship jeff

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:20 am

prayers
We'll do!
Back to top Go down
sarge

sarge

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:32 am

No Well this is how close we are. Vanessa thinks that she forgot to take her med to stop labor last night. She got up at 3am and took it on time and when my alarm went off at 515am she was having contractions. The doctor told her that she could take a makeup pill. So far the contractions have stopped. This is just showing me that she is on the edge of giving birth. The baby is 29 weeks right now. I ask for prayer that we can just get one more month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's pregnancy   Vanessa's pregnancy Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanessa's pregnancy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: FAITH TOPICS :: PRAYER AND PRAISE-
Jump to: