Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!! Empty
PostSubject: How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!!   How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:02 pm

i am new here and figured i would let everyone know a little more about me. i grew up catholic and moved in with my aunt when i was 15. this started my spiral of drugs and alcohol smoking, and other vices and sin. fast forward to about 2005 and i am working at auntie annes cafe(they are no longer around Crying or Very sad ) and this super hot chick is working there too(my future wife wow). she is a christian but wasnt really walking with the Lord at this point. but nevertheless she would talk about her church all the time, how much fun it was, the togetherness of it etc. she would ask me on a regular basis if i wanted to come to church with her, i would always respectfully decline until it clicked in my unsaved head:if i go to her church with her, then probably she will like me more and her mom will totally dig me more which is practically an automatic in" hahaha little did i know that God had a totally diff plan. so i went to her church and WOW affraid waaaaaaaaaaaaay diff then wat i was use to, if uve ever been to a catholic church and an evangelical charismatic church u know wat i mean. but carzy, i went another time and then a 3rd and that was the night cheers most of that sermon was a soaking reflective service and at one point i was just sitting there and God was just revealing things to me through his Holy Spirit, showinfg me things that i had done in my life wasted time, misspent gifts, etc, but in a totally convicting way not condemning(totally how he rolls!!) i just started balling my eyes out ahhahahaha then tiffany saw me and asked if i was ok i said no haha asked me if i wanted to talk to her pastor and carzily enough i said yes, then her , Pastor Hub and i went into a classroom downstairs and he asked me wat was wrong and i said i dont know i just know that my life has been so wrong etc etc. he led me througha prayer and boom instant adoption!! cheers cheers sunny king that was like 5 years ago now and he has been growing me ever since, blessed me with a beautiful PATIENT understanding abundantly gracefilled wife and has been continously opening opportunities for me to be used by Him ever since!!!sweet!!!!! amen cloud9 props dance
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!!   How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Wow That is a awesome testimony. It is amazing what God can do! Thank you for sharing. cross jesus flag
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!!   How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:14 pm

First...she IS beautiful! (nice pic!)

Second....you just made me smile and tear up at the same time. God is good!!!

Your story sounds familiar! I grew up Catholic myself. First time "back" was a complete difference from how I grew up. It was a non-denominational Christian Church. I fell in love.

Welcome again, brother!!! Can't wait to meet you and your wife!!!

~Pattey
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!!   How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:21 pm

wow that wa really quick guys hahaha kool i am excited to meet up too!! looking forward to trail rides and such togetherpraise the Lord!!

and thank you she is beautiful
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!!   How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 pm

The sad thing is...we're (Chris "JeeperX" and I) sitting on the couch next to each other on our laptops answering your post!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!!   How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:25 pm

haha sweet thats funny!
Back to top Go down
chariotofmanliness

chariotofmanliness

PostSubject: Re: How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!!   How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 am

great testimonial. it is awesome how a sermon will affect you.
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!!   How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:21 am

Very good testimonial. I think most of us have been there (i.e., away from God, doing what we should not be doing). It is amazing how He finds a way to bring us back to Him. And it is aways different for each person, but it is the right thing He does at the right time in our lives.

I can relate to you experience with different churches. Although I am still in the same one I attended as a child, the service has totally changed to a contemporary style or worship. The rest of my wife's family is Roman Catholic, and when I attend Mass (e.g., christening, first communion, confirmation etc.) I just cannot relate to the very traditional and ritualized style of service. But then, it works for them, so to each his own.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!!   How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

How Jesus ruined my life hehehehe and why i loved it!!!
Page 1 of 1