Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Hello from Florida

Go down 
+4
Mudslinger
rockready
XterraXtian
joeD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
joeD

joeD

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Hey y'all. I'm Joe n i live in Cocoa, Florida. I'm actually a senior in highschool but I have a strong relationship with God n' simply love off-roading. I wanted to join a group like this because fellowship with other christians that have the same passion is one of a kind. Message me if yall wanna talk, it's a blessing to be a member.

God bless,
Joe D.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks Joe!!! We're glad to have you! We especially love hearing from people in other areas so we can compare notes on places to go off-roading!

And of course, Jesus, our reason for everything we do!!!

It's been a slow time of year in here. I apologize that more often than not people come in and read, but don't post...even to welcome someone new.

I can see in your avatar a Chevy?!?!? Very nice. My husband (JeeperX on here) can vouch for the fact I am a Chevy truck lover. Looks nice. How long have you had it?

Well....welcome and I hope you hang around. Feel free to start conversations and/or ask questions....it seems sleepy in here, but there are a few people who are very knowledgeable and will help.

cross
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
rockready

rockready

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:30 pm

good to see another member. especially with a different vehicle. what size lift and tires do you have.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey Joe! I'm Dennis. We are blessed to have you and welcome! Nice truck! I have some very close friends that live in Tampa and relatives in Sarasota. Where do you go to wheel (looks like you found some mud!).

I think you'll enjoy the club and the forum, although as Pattey said it can get sort of quiet especially this time of year. We did have a couple food drives for some local food pantries which went well. We are hoping to do some more outreach events as the club in the future. Any ideas are always welcome!
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Welcome aboard!

That is a great looking truck. I have 33's on my tow rig (99 Ram Diesel) I want to lift it more but it is still a tow rig, once I can get another tow vehicle, I have BIG (pun intended) plans for that truck.

Lets see some pictures and details on yours flag
Back to top Go down
joeD

joeD

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:50 am

Haha. You guys are awesome. But the GMC is an 87 with a 6 inch lift and i just got 35 inch BFG A/Ts. Which i LOVE. Im gonna be goin to a christian college in Tampa next year so i didnt wanna get tires that'll wear down on the road.
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:56 pm

Dude, florida’s so flat…
You should move up here. You could go to lancaster bible college & it’s only an hour away from a sanctioned 4x4 park.

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
joeD

joeD

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 pm

I know man! I use to live in a real smalltown in northern Ohio for like, 12 years. I LOVE it up there. But i couldnt argue with the move, my dads company moved us for free n i got a family of 5.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Anytime you want to come visit and play in the hills let us know. We have a extra room for you.
Back to top Go down
chariotofmanliness

chariotofmanliness

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:37 am

welcome joe. let me tell ya, hills are over rated sometimes.....lol. i used to run down there all the time, i'd haul custom bikes down and haul produce back. i love florida, everytime i was laid over (every trip) i always found something to do, be it a car show or just hanging out on a beach or walking around. some of the farms i went on looked like they'd be pretty fun to wheel especially during the rainy season.
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi!!! and Welcome Joe! welcome Glad to have you! I haven't been on here in a while with the holidays and all!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New year!
I also have family in Clearwater, FL. They love it! They have a Jeep Liberty I keep telling them they need to lift and stuff and I here you can pretty much get away with doing ANYTHING to your vehicle down there!
Back to top Go down
chariotofmanliness

chariotofmanliness

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:49 am

oh, no doubt. i saw a wrangler with a MASSIVE lift and huge tires, had to be 38's at least. no dropped bumper or lowered lights either.....if it wasn't for my wife's not being able to tollerate alot of heat, i'd be down there.
Back to top Go down
joeD

joeD

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:28 pm

I wanna get a 3 inch body lift with 38s. haha. Now that i think 'bout it, there are alot more ridiculously lifted trucks on the road than up in Ohio where i used to live. Im not sure what the rules are though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Florida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: NEW MEMBERS -LOCAL AND DISTANT-
Jump to: