Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

hello from lancaster, pa

Go down 
+3
chariotofmanliness
NotLost
07XOR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
07XOR

07XOR

hello from lancaster, pa Empty
PostSubject: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Hello from lancaster, pa. I just discovered this forum and am excited to maybe join you at rausch creek in november or december. I am a former tj owner, but now have an xterra to try out on the trails. Looking forward to meeting you all soon.[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Welcome aboard from another central Pennsylvanian!
Good to have you and looking forward to running with you.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your TJ Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
chariotofmanliness

chariotofmanliness

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:34 am

welcome welcome to the boards. where at in lancaster are you? i'm off mt. sidney rd across from conestoga valley junior high
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Welcome from another Xterra owner. Good choice of truck. Very Happy

k_enn
Back to top Go down
tim13con

tim13con

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Welcome to the board! Not to steal you away from this forum but www.thexterra.org is a great forum with 2nd gen info. Check out my rig Moses

I live in Cochranville, PA... not too far from Lancaster, depending on which side you live on. Welcome again.. good to have another fellow Xer on here for sure... No offense to the Jeep crowd.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Welcome. The x will be great off-road. I am down for awhile but hope to make it to the park soon
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Welcome! And CONGRATS on owning the one vehicle that proves that God loves us (and is also a big show-off creating something so prrfect)

I had an '05 with a Calmini lift and 33's. It was the love of my life (besides my beautiful husband of course......who will be reading this) I hope you have as much fun as I did. The Xterra is an amazing vehicle. (my forum name was "xterraxtian"....but recently had to change it to "xjxtian" when I bought my XJ)

Enjoy your X and I hope we get to meet you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
07XOR

07XOR

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 pm

chariotofmanliness wrote:
welcome welcome to the boards. where at in lancaster are you? i'm off mt. sidney rd across from conestoga valley junior high

in lancaster township just south of the city.
Back to top Go down
07XOR

07XOR

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:27 pm

tim13con wrote:
Welcome to the board! Not to steal you away from this forum but www.thexterra.org is a great forum with 2nd gen info. Check out my rig Moses

I live in Cochranville, PA... not too far from Lancaster, depending on which side you live on. Welcome again.. good to have another fellow Xer on here for sure... No offense to the Jeep crowd.

hey thanks, i've actually been a member of that forum for the last couple of years. Oddly enough, I think we've actually met before. I recognized you from one of your pictures. I am a cousin of Steve G. Several years ago, we went off-roading on the Welsh Mtn off of Gault rd. We met there at my parent's house. There were a bunch of guys along that day. I didn't drive that day, I rode in one of the wranglers. Don't know if you remember that or not?
Back to top Go down
chariotofmanliness

chariotofmanliness

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:15 am

i get over that way every now and then, i'll look for ya. i drive a blue wrangler with a big windshield sticker.......usajeepowners.com. if i'm not in that, i'm in my other jeep (when my wife lets me in it) a dark purple tj wrangler
Back to top Go down
tim13con

tim13con

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 am

07XOR wrote:
hey thanks, i've actually been a member of that forum for the last couple of years. Oddly enough, I think we've actually met before. I recognized you from one of your pictures. I am a cousin of Steve G. Several years ago, we went off-roading on the Welsh Mtn off of Gault rd. We met there at my parent's house. There were a bunch of guys along that day. I didn't drive that day, I rode in one of the wranglers. Don't know if you remember that or not?

Oh yeah I do recall seeing that SN over there too. Yeah I remember, I believe that was the first time I had the X offroad (unless I still had my yellow YJ), tight trails, lots of pin striping. Small world. Brian right?
Back to top Go down
07XOR

07XOR

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:26 pm

tim13con wrote:
07XOR wrote:

Oh yeah I do recall seeing that SN over there too. Yeah I remember, I believe that was the first time I had the X offroad (unless I still had my yellow YJ), tight trails, lots of pin striping. Small world. Brian right?

yeah, you had your xterra. they actually closed those trails now to all motorized vehicles. they weren't that great anyways. and yes, it's Brian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from lancaster, pa   hello from lancaster, pa Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from lancaster, pa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: NEW MEMBERS -LOCAL AND DISTANT-
Jump to: