Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Share | 

JULY 24TH AND 25TH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NCRubicon1

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:46 pm

What level trails are you guys running on Sunday? I may be able to go one of the days this weekend but not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
4thehardway

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:10 pm

NCRubicon1 wrote:
What level trails are you guys running on Sunday? I may be able to go one of the days this weekend but not sure yet.

Anyone that has ever wheeled with me knows I will run whatever trails the group feels comfortable with. So pretty much you tell me what you want to run, and that's what we'll do. I won't be going this Friday as originally planned because of a recent raise at work, yes, after 2 1/2 years, I am finally getting a much overdue increase (and bonus). So to not push things, I decided to not take off and go up to RC on Saturday morning to wheel with my Toyota group, camp out Saturday night, and wheel whatever on Sunday. Again and as always, weather permitting as I have no roof on my 4Runner anymore....

Greg
TOYMN8R
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Crying or Very sad I'm sorry we'll be missing this weekend.

With Chris not going up on sunday, I wouldn't be there without him (it's our only day off together) and Saturday, it's a bit of a drive for me to just come up and ride along for a few hours. I have things that need to be done here at home that get neglected during our week.

If Doc, Harry (and his friends), and Mike and Tina are all still going to go on saturday....please keep each other posted. I don't want to see one person show up and then not the others. Just remember, you only need 2 vehicles n your group to be able to wheel.

Again, we're sorry about missing this one. So much going on. We're working on schedules for the next several months.

Hope to see you all soon!!!!

group hug

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:22 pm

No need to be sorry. You guys have alot going on.
The plan for me and the girls (my wife has to work Crying or Very sad ) are to drive out Friday afternoon. ETA around 3PM, setup camp, and wheel Satuday greens and blues. I only have one buddy who's suppose to come in his JK although he only promised if weather permitting. My rig is a red 94 doorless XJ with only a few goodies (small budget). Anyone else able to post up a description of who I might be looking for?
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Hey guys, Mike and I are not going No It's supposed to be really HOT, sunny like hotter then last saturday and we all remember that... lol! sunny Just gonna chill this one out too....
Back to top Go down
NCRubicon1

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Things have changed and I think Saturday may work out better for me than Sunday. So as of now, I am going to plan on heading up tomorrow morning and do tomorrow's ride and make a decision on Sunday's ride tomorrow evening/night. As long as nothing comes up last minute, I will be at RC in the morning. I will be in a lifted 2 door red JK Rubicon.
Back to top Go down
AutoDoc

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 pm

I also will NOT be there tomorrow. Babysitting grandson, and weather will be brutal! Sorry for the late update! Maybe September!
Back to top Go down
http://www.autodocweb.net
XterraXtian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:31 pm

That's too bad. And the temperature's supposed to be about 103 degrees!!!

Well, it seems the only people going are Justin (NCRubicon) and Harry (wiretie) and his friends.

I wish I had your phone numbers to let you know....but hopefully you'll get these messages on your phone. I'm sure if you all are still going, you'll have a blast. Be safe, have fun and I'm sorry we're missing it. Crying or Very sad

Please let me know you all got up and back safely. sunny

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Just got in. It was just Justin and I (my buddies canceled-to hot). We stayed dry while tent camping in the storm Friday night and had an excellent day of wheeling Saturday. Thanks Justin for being a great trail guide and for the occasional spot! cheers
Back to top Go down
NCRubicon1

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Made it back safely. We had a good time today and the weather was great. Thanks Harry for a great day man, we definitely covered a lot of ground. It was nice meeting you and I look forward to riding with you again in the future.

I will not be going to RC tomorrow but hope to make another ride in the near future.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:40 am

I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS HAD FUN!!!!!!!

I was FREAKING out that you guys wouldn't find eachother, etc etc. Harry, I apologize to you and your family for us not being there, as I always try to be there, especially when new people come.

Justin, thanks for being there and it seems you guys did some fun trails!!! I'm sorry we missed you.

We're getting the next one planned and will be posting soon!

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:53 am

Whew! Gotta apologize to Sam and Dennis… Paula got back from dropping off the Youth Group at 5:30AM, the Jeep was gassed and packed, but she was wiped! We got up just a few minutes ago.

I’ll post a link in the “Outreach” section to the Missions Blog on our web site.
Anybody willing to pray know it’s much appreciated!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
JeeperX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Glad everyone had a good time. It was a nice day cleaning up the carport and house stuff for me. but I feel better that it is done (almost)

Back to top Go down
4thehardway

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Not sure if any A/O crew saw me tooling around RC on Saturday or not? I wheeled Saturday and Sunday with my Toyota guys. Had fun, but Sunday's downpour wasn't too much fun. Oh well. Truck did well, except losing my clutch (on both days) at the top of H trail. Went to the floor and never came back. Had to lift it with my foot and pump it to get the pedal back. So I'm going to change out the fluid and hope for the best. And I have a few loose link joints to tighten.

Later.

Greg
TOYMN8R
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JULY 24TH AND 25TH   

Back to top Go down

JULY 24TH AND 25TH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2