Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bountyhunter

hello Empty
PostSubject: hello   hello EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:07 am

Hey everybody,
I met a few Alpha/Omega members at PA jeep show and I just thought you guys were great. Then to find out that some of you attend Mountain Christian Church....so cool.

I am the proud owner of two Jeeps. I have WJ that is my everyday driver, then there is my XJ, which is my work in progress.

Heard at one time that Alpha/Omega meets up once a month for a bible study....was wondering if you still do that. And I was wondering if your ministry will be attending PA Jeep show this year.

Thank you for your time and I hope to meet some of you soon!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:50 pm

cheers Yay! You found us! hahhaa! Yes, we have bible study on the 2nd and 4th friday of the month. We are taking a break because June is a bit hectic...but will resume on the 2nd friday of July.....the 9th. We have 7 of us regulars and 2 others that pop in and out when not busy with other things. We are studying SPIRITUAL WARFARE. On July 2nd, it'll be a review/discussion on what we had gone over in the past, to get us up to date again....so if you join us, you won't be lost!

Yes, several of us go tot Mountain! I love it there!

I just bought an XJ....talk about work in progress! It was "work for 3 weeks straight just to get it to pass inspection"!!! hahahaa! But I love love love it. Hopefully you can come up to Rausch with us some weekend and hit the trails!!! We're going in July....I'll have to look at the calendar and see which weekend.

Hope to see you soon! And yes, we have a tent this year! See you there!

~Pattey
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Welcome! We love it at Mountain. We will be there again but will be missing the fathers day car show due to the wedding this year. Post up some pics when you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello Empty

Back to top Go down

hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: NEW MEMBERS -LOCAL AND DISTANT-
Jump to: